Do you expect more than just another pretty website?
Today a business without a website is missing out on a very important part of marketing and visibility to the international market. Therefore, webdesign is also part of our activities as business consultants.
Why j-cons is different?
- At j-cons we believe you should get real value for your money. That’s why when you buy a website from us you get a Content Management System, which allows you to edit the content of your page yourself.
- You not only get a competitive price but you also get a site that, as a standard, is optimized for web search engines.
- We will also provide you with advice on how to best present your business on the internet to accurately reflect your strategy.
- We offer maintenance packages for software updates at reasonable rates to keep your website up-to-date and compliant with the latest security and web standards.
Do you need a new website?
- j-cons’ services include a number of standard features and the choice of 2 pricing options when commissioning your website.
- We offer either a fixed price per page/site or hourly rates depending on what you want from your website. Every customer has different requirements but we can accommodate every business’s website needs.
- Whether you want just a simple website, picture galleries, shopping carts or databases. We can build your website to incorporate these features.
- We will provide you a site that is Search Engine Optimised (SEO) so that search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN as well as your visitors find your website more easily.
Do you need to get your existing website updated?
- Do you need a more professional look?
- Have you outgrown your website?
- Does it look out of date with old information?
- Would you like a website that will be maintained?
- Would you like a system that allows you to update and change the content yourself?
- Are you missing a search facility?
- Are you getting any new customers from your website?
We can re-design or update your existing website. Give us the opportunity to describe what we would do to bring your website up to date – you won’t be dissappointed. This is completely FREE of CHARGE with no obligation.
We offer competitive pricing depending on the technical difficulty involved.
Please contact us and let us know what your needs are and we will present you a competitive offer.
Principles and Methods
When designing websites I follow these principles:
- The purpose and the strategy of the business must be reflected on the website.
- The code must be lean and clean. i.e. no old fashioned coding where the formatting is mingled with the content. The content is clearly separated from the coding.
- You as my client must be able to change the content of the website without having to engage a web specialist.
- Sophisticated unintrusive design. i.e. no fancy and big animations that make the website slow and heavy.
- The website must be easy to navigate and easy to read. i.e. clear menu structure, short and concise presentation of the content.
- Your customer must be able to quickly scan the content and understand what your business is all about.
- Your customer must be able to quickly find your website when running a search on one of the major search engines.
To achieve this I’m applying the following methods:
- My websites are built with a so called Content Management System (CMS). i.e. on one side you have the database with the content (which my customers then then edit themselves) and on the other side you have the style-sheet with all the formatting and design aspects.
- Clear separation of menu and navigation part of the website and the content.
- I’m working with focus points/boxes, highlights, short paragraphs, keywords.
- I’m spending time with the customer to understand his business to be able to reflect the purpose and the strategy correctly on the website.
- I’m using the latest and most up-to-date version of HTML5, open source CMS, etc.
- I register all the websites on the most popular search engines.
- I certify that all my websites are W3C standard compliant.
Work on new project
When working on a new project I will ask you the following questions:
- What is the mission of your organization?
- How will creating a Web site support your mission?
- What are your two or three most important goals for the site?
- Who is the primary audience for the Web site?
- What do you want the audience to think or do after having visited your site?
- What Web-related strategies will you use to achieve those goals?
- How will you measure the success of your site?
- How will you adequately maintain the finished site?
- Who is the liaison with the development team?
- What is the budget for the site?
- What special technical or functional features are needed?
- Do you already have branding/artwork?
- What is the production schedule for the site, incl. intermediate milestones and dates?
The j-cons Difference
Our philosophy is simple. We know when you bring together a team of smart, experienced, passionate people who truly believe in what they do, the rest tends to work itself out. What does that mean for you? It means you will get our best, no matter what your budget.
It means you’ll get personal, expert attention to your project from beginning to end.
And it means we do what we promise.
We work with your budget
We work mainly with small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We’ll deliver high-impact design solutions that work for you – within your budget. And we will never sell you technology you don’t need – if applicable, we use open-source software. If you think you can’t afford us, get in touch anyway.
You just might be pleasantly surprised.
We focus on your marketing objectives
Website design is only as good as the leads it generates and the sales it brings in. When you work with us, you get the benefit of more than 3 decades of business experience that we bring to the table.
Our well-rounded team of designers, programmers and marketers all work together to ensure that your website is not only attractive and functional but also gets results.
We deliver on our promises
We don’t like surprises and we assume you don’t either. We put as much detail as possible in our proposals so you know what your website is going to cost and exactly what you are getting for your money.
A web design company that keeps its promises is harder to come by than you’d think. We take pride in doing exactly what we say we’ll do.