As a husband and wife team we can offer our clients a vast range of services that go hand-in-hand with each other’s experience and benefit our clients by not having to work with many different partners. Together we can cover anything from office management to accounting to website build and support and much more. Both our careers and education have equipped us with a solid set of skills and we enjoy working with cutting-edge hardware and software.
We roll up our sleeves and work hard, in order to provide top business consulting and office management services. We have extensive experience with customer service and start-up companies as well as large corporations. We are both fluent in English and German and each one of us adds important and unique skills and expertise:
Office & IT Manager, Virtual Assistant
I’m passionate about helping our clients to cope with and improve the administrative processes and can take on a wide variety of tasks to free up their time .
- 10+ years of expertise in supporting small businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups as a Virtual Assistant / Office & IT Manager
- More than 20 years of experience as an Executive Assistant at multinational companies like Zurich Financial Services, Goldman Sachs, and UBS
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Quicken, Quickbooks Online and Desktop, Google Suite, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience with HR and Payroll systems like TriNet, BambooHR, Papaya Global, JazzHR and Payscale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to stay calm and focused even in hectic situations/times
- Trustworthy, dedicated with a professional attitude
- Reliable, committed, flexible and open minded
Marco M. Jaeger
Business Consultant, Web Designer
I’m an educated professional with extensive experience in financial functions and web design for diverse, multinational industries and I have a passion for photography.
- Business Economist with an MBA in Strategic Management and International Business from the Alliant International University, San Diego, California
- Experience in financial functions for diverse, multinational industries, including telecommunications, cable TV, leasing, brewing, beverage distribution, Eastern European trade, mechanical engineering, abrasives, office supplies, and pension funds
- Knowledge of the European and American marketplace
- Strong ability to envision and analyze business processes
- Expert in Financial Reporting, Accounting, Controlling, Consolidation, Reporting Systems (MIS), Budgeting
- Expertise in Strategic Planning and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Extensive knowledge of latest Web Design tools
- Experienced working with multicultural teams
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to motivate, lead, and interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds, and management levels
- Granted U.S. Green Card based on the “extraordinary ability in the field of business process consulting for comprehensive acquisition consolidation”
Please click here to view some testimonials.