No matter how big the actual event is going to be, whether you are planning a seminar with 20 attendees or a global get-together with 300 people, there are certain logistical criteria that you need to define before you can get started:
- When should the event take place?
- Where are your guests coming from?
- How will they get to the event location?
- When are they supposed to arrive/depart?
- How many people are you going to invite?
- What week-day and time should the event start/end?
- How much time will be needed for the setup of the room(s)?
- What would be an ideal location?
- Are there any locations that you have to consider?
- What is your budget?
- What will the guests pay for and what will you take over?
- Do you have any plans for outdoor activities?
- Will you have break-out sessions and, if yes, how many people will be in each group?
- Do you need a stage for performances/presentations?
- Should the guests sit at tables or is theater style seating more appropriate?
- What technical equipment will be required?
Only if you are clear about all these facts you can go out and contact possible locations to get their offers!
I have organized many events and seminars to the utter satisfaction of organizer and participants and I am here to turn yours into a great success as well!
Please contact me for a quote!
Kind regards – Jackie Jaeger